Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Generic Supertypes/Pluggable Client

+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-05, 11:59
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-05, 12:39
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-05, 13:50
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-05, 14:38
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-05, 17:13
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-05, 14:33
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-05, 16:40
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-05, 17:07
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-05, 17:31
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-05, 17:27
+
Christopher 2013-07-05, 20:29
+
Ed Kohlwey 2013-07-08, 14:22
Re: Generic Supertypes/Pluggable Client
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Ed Kohlwey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you think about making something like a SecurityLabelStream or
> similar? That does an depth first traversal of the label expression?

Possibly, it may be a lot of work and complexity for very little value
over something like <T super String>. Usually the visibility label is
just used to filter. I imagine most clients don't really care about it
much.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii