Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Generic Supertypes/Pluggable Client

Re: Generic Supertypes/Pluggable Client
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Ed Kohlwey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What do you think about making something like a SecurityLabelStream or
> similar? That does an depth first traversal of the label expression?

Possibly, it may be a lot of work and complexity for very little value
over something like <T super String>. Usually the visibility label is
just used to filter. I imagine most clients don't really care about it
much.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii