Accumulo >> mail # user >> Getting the IP Address

+
Ravi Mutyala 2013-08-28, 15:38
+
Eric Newton 2013-08-28, 16:53
+
Marc Reichman 2013-08-28, 16:57
+
Sean Busbey 2013-08-28, 16:59
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-08-28, 17:03
+
Christopher 2013-08-28, 17:32
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-08-28, 17:44
+
John Vines 2013-08-28, 17:54
+
Christopher 2013-08-28, 19:00
Re: Getting the IP Address
Christopher,

It's not a matter of determining which port to bind to. It's for recording
it's location in zookeeper so other nodes can find it.

+
Christopher 2013-08-28, 20:26
+
Keith Turner 2013-08-28, 20:35