Pig >> mail # user >> Did not find automaton jar ball version in pig-0.8.1? Could pig-0.8.1 work with antomaton-1.7.2?

Did not find automaton jar ball version in pig-0.8.1? Could pig-0.8.1 work with antomaton-1.7.2?
Hello,
I found antomaton.jar file in lib directory. But  I did not find automaton version in Pig-0.8.1.
My question are:
1. what is the automaton version of Pig-0.8.1?
2. Why automaton jar file is located in lib directory? What this jar file will be used for?
3. Could I replace lib/automaton.jar with automaton-1.7.2?
Thank you.
+
Thejas Nair 2011-08-08, 15:54