Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Constructing A Mutation From Byte Array

Constructing A Mutation From Byte Array
I was playing around with reversing the order of my keys in Accumulo
(yes, from the May conversation). After manipulating my key, I had a
byte array and I needed to create a mutation. But there is no
constructor for Mutation that accepts a byte array? I had to wrap my
byte array with a Text object (not very efficient). Is there any
reason why I should not add a new constructor? Doing so seems
straightforward and easy.
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-12, 22:18