MapReduce >> mail # user >> SSD support in HDFS

SSD support in HDFS
Hi,

Is it possible to tell Apache HDFS to store some files on SSD and the rest
of the files on spinning disks?

So if each on my nodes has 1 SSD and 5 spinning disks, can I configure a
directory in HDFS to put all files in that dir on the SSD?

I think Intel's Hadoop distribution is working on some SSD support right?