Sqoop >> mail # user >> Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Yup. Its possible.It might sound naive but can we use double quotes(") e.g
to specify that the string that follows "--query" and is in double quotes
is just one parameter?