HBase, mail # user - Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:57
+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:44
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-13, 16:48
+
anil gupta 2012-12-13, 17:37
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-12-14, 03:11
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-14, 03:36
Hello Azuryy,

Oracle in RAC.because of too long running sql statement datanode cannot respond to namenode about statistics.because of that exception is thrown by namenode like as "cannot respond from data node in 600sec..." In sqoop tool.

Is there an another solution about this problem?

M.S.

On 14 Ara 2012, at 05:11, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Mehmet,
>
> what about your oracle? a single node or RAC ?
>

> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Mehmet Simsek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,I want to load 5 billion rows from oracle table to hbase table. Which
>> technique is the best for this bulk loading?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> M.S

+
Azuryy Yu 2012-12-14, 05:50