HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
Hello Azuryy,

Oracle in RAC.because of too long running sql statement datanode cannot respond to namenode about statistics.because of that exception is thrown by namenode like as "cannot respond from data node in 600sec..." In sqoop tool.

Is there an another solution about this problem?

M.S.