MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 22:55
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-27, 16:17
+
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 19:56
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 22:54
+
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-27, 23:43
+
Ivan Mitic 2013-02-28, 02:32
+
John Gordon 2013-02-28, 11:25
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-28, 16:45
+
Robert Evans 2013-02-28, 19:29
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-02-28, 19:50
+
Harsh J 2013-02-27, 19:20
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-02, 03:14
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-01, 20:18
+
Chris Douglas 2013-03-01, 21:28
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-01, 21:57
+
Chris Douglas 2013-03-02, 00:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-01, 23:47
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-02, 01:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-03-02, 03:33
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-02, 20:32
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-03, 03:32
+
Matt Foley 2013-03-03, 19:08
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-03, 20:16
RE: [Vote] Merge branch-trunk-win to trunk
That's sounds like a reasonable approach. Like you say below, we need to
ensure is that the Java side of OS specific optimizations is generic and
wont need drastic surgery when that optimization is ported to another
platform.

Bikas