Zookeeper, mail # user - Running zookeeper on multiple EC2 instances

+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 04:44
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-15, 05:27
+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 06:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-15, 06:35
+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 06:54
Re: Running zookeeper on multiple EC2 instances
Mahadev Konar 2011-12-15, 07:35
Aniket,
 Do keep us posted on the results. It would be interesting to learn
from your findings.

thanks
mahadev

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Aniket Chakrabarti
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm testing the latency with different ratio of read/write request mix with
> different sized ensemble. 15 is the max ensemble size I will test.
>
> Aniket
>

> On 12/15/2011 1:35 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Aniket Chakrabarti
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I think whirr will work in my case.
>>>
>>> I am actually trying to create around 15 node replicated zookeeper group.
>>> And I have to create around 10 such groups.
>>>
>> Interesting. Why a 15 server ensemble?
>>
>>> So from what I understood is I basically have to run the "whirr launch
>>> cluster" command 10 times?
>>
>> Yes. That will do it.
>>
>> Patrick

+