Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Running zookeeper on multiple EC2 instances

+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 04:44
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-15, 05:27
+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 06:31
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-12-15, 06:35
+
Aniket Chakrabarti 2011-12-15, 06:54
Re: Running zookeeper on multiple EC2 instances
Aniket,
 Do keep us posted on the results. It would be interesting to learn
from your findings.

thanks
mahadev

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Aniket Chakrabarti
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm testing the latency with different ratio of read/write request mix with
> different sized ensemble. 15 is the max ensemble size I will test.
>
> Aniket
>

> On 12/15/2011 1:35 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 10:31 PM, Aniket Chakrabarti
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, I think whirr will work in my case.
>>>
>>> I am actually trying to create around 15 node replicated zookeeper group.
>>> And I have to create around 10 such groups.
>>>
>> Interesting. Why a 15 server ensemble?
>>
>>> So from what I understood is I basically have to run the "whirr launch
>>> cluster" command 10 times?
>>
>> Yes. That will do it.
>>
>> Patrick

+