From: Cyril Bogus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:34:29
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Hive queries

I do not get any errors.
It is only when I run hive and try to query the tables I imported. Let's
say I want to only get numeric tuples for a given table. I cannot find the
table (show tables; is empty) unless I go in the hive home folder and run
hive again. I would expect the state of hive to be the same everywhere I
call it.
But so far it is not the case.