Bigtop >> mail # dev >> supported puppet versions

supported puppet versions
Hello,
What puppet versions are supported by big top currently? I'm using big top
0.6, and previously I noticed that it didn't work with puppet 3.x but
puppet 2.7 worked fine. Unfortunately, now I have to switch to 3.x because
of our IT using it to manage the infrastructure. Should it actually work
with 0.6, trunk? Any Jiras tracking that?

Thanks!

--
Andrey Klochkov
Grid Dynamics