HBase >> mail # user >> How is DataXceiver been used?

+
Liu, Raymond 2013-01-17, 06:44
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-17, 09:46
RE: How is DataXceiver been used?
Hi Tariq

Thanks, this blog is very informational!

I roughly figure out the usage of xceiver. While the weird thing is even according to this blog, I should have far enough xceiever in my full table scan job. Especially if it count the number of storefile instead of real blk_xxxx tfile on nativeFS. Then I only have around 24 storefiles for 24 region since I do major compact them. And then it exceeding 1024 limit during full table scan....

Might need more investigation into my case to check out what wrong with it.