-Work on CLI
Hartmut Lang 2012-02-24, 11:02
i started to look into the CLI code of zookeeper, and think of making some
- use commons-cli for option parsing (see:
- switch to options instead of args: like -w instead of [watch] or -v
version instead of [version]
- use a -s option if you want to see Stat of a command
- we could also do a "rm [-r]" instead of "delete" and "deleteall" (see:
- order the result of a "ls" command
- order the list of available commands
- introduce own Class for every command, to be more flexible in adding
To you think this could be a valid contribution to the project?
What about compatibility? Is it important that all the "current" commands
work in the same way?
Some changes (like introducing [-v version] or [-w]) will not be backward
Any comments welcome.