Pig >> mail # dev >> Pig 0.11

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-11, 00:31
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 06:03
+
Bill Graham 2012-10-11, 06:23
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-11, 21:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 21:44
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-12, 21:06
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-13, 00:59
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-14, 20:36
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:50
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-15, 18:49
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-15, 18:55
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-22, 17:14
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 05:44
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-26, 18:36
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:25
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 19:35
+
Alan Gates 2012-10-26, 19:43
+
Russell Jurney 2012-10-26, 20:02
+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-26, 23:32
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-10-28, 23:00
PIG-2889 is 0.12, maybe wontfix.
PIG-2927 is jco's patch. We can't figure a way to unit test, but three
of us have tested it. Can we get a pass on a test, or can someone
chime in with how to test?
PIG-2614 is also jco's patch. I don't think the first pass worked, so
this is 0.12. Ask jco to confirm.
PIG-2939 is 0.12
PIG-2830 is 0.12
PIG-2641 - code in UDF form is here:
https://github.com/rjurney/pig-to-json but should be updated to trunk
APIs. Someone tell me if I should make a go at getting this a builtin
in 0.11.
PIG-2631 is a good idea and is jco's but there's no patch. 0.12?

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney

+
Olga Natkovich 2012-10-30, 16:07
+