Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo build error

Accumulo build error
Hi all,

I'm having some problems building Accumulo 1.4.3.  It keeps failing an
"InMemoryMapTest" in the tabletServer portion.  I'm including a link to a
document listing the errors I keep getting and the details of the platform
and the environment I'm using.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxBY29P7A1RgaFhKRGFrWEFXX1k/edit?usp=sharing

Any help getting me past this issue is appreciated, since I'm already
behind on my project.

Thanks,

Andres
+