In Java a synchronous request like getChildren() will get a
ConnectionLossException if the Zookeeper server has just gone down & connection with another server has yet to be established.
Anyone knows the behavior of corresponding C functions
(zoo_get_children(), for example) if the same thing happens?
zoo_get_children() returns a number error codes but none seem to refer
to a connection loss:
* ZOK operation completed successfully
* ZNONODE the node does not exist.
* ZNOAUTH the client does not have permission.
* ZBADARGUMENTS - invalid input parameters
* ZINVALIDSTATE - zhandle state is either ZOO_SESSION_EXPIRED_STATE or ZOO_AUTH_FAILED_STATE
* ZMARSHALLINGERROR - failed to marshall a request; possibly, out of memory