Pig, mail # user - Berkeley lecture on Pig

+
Jon Coveney 2012-09-05, 06:32
+
Anurag Gulati 2012-09-05, 15:27
+
Bill Graham 2012-09-05, 15:55
+
Russell Jurney 2012-09-06, 23:30
RE: Berkeley lecture on Pig
Steve Bernstein 2012-09-05, 16:08
This is a great preso Jon.  Do you mind if I (we) re-use (with credit) all or parts for a presentation internal to my company (a private commercial enterprise)?
Thanks,
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Coveney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Berkeley lecture on Pig

In partnership with Berkeley, Twitter employees are giving a number of lectures to a class on big data. I did one on Pig. I thought some might find it useful.

Slides:
http://db.tt/VJfy1Ixz

Full presentation:
http://blogs.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-abdt-s12/

If you have any comments let me know (though I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks).

Hope it's useful
Jon
+
Jon Coveney 2012-09-05, 16:50