From: Jon Coveney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Berkeley lecture on Pig

In partnership with Berkeley, Twitter employees are giving a number of lectures to a class on big data. I did one on Pig. I thought some might find it useful.

Slides:
http://db.tt/VJfy1Ixz

Full presentation:
http://blogs.ischool.berkeley.edu/i290-abdt-s12/

If you have any comments let me know (though I'll be out of the country for the next two weeks).

Hope it's useful
Jon