Avro >> mail # user >> Java MapReduce Avro Jackson Error

+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-19, 22:48
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-19, 23:20
+
Tatu Saloranta 2012-03-19, 23:27
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 00:05
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 00:06
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-20, 01:06
Re: Java MapReduce Avro Jackson Error
On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What version of Avro are you using?
>
> You may want to try Avro 1.6.3 + Jackson 1.8.8.
>
> This is related, but is not your exact problem.
>
> You are likely pulling in some other version of jackson somehow.  You may
> want to use 'mvn dependency:tree' on your project to see where all the
> dependencies are coming from.  That may help identify the culprit.

This sounds like a good idea, and I agree in that this is probably
still due to an old version lurking somewhere.

-+ Tatu +-
+
Deepak Nettem 2012-03-20, 01:23
+