HBase, mail # user - Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data

Re: Tune MapReduce over HBase to insert data
Farrokh Shahriari 2013-01-14, 05:58
Bing Jiang, What do you mean by add compaction thread number ? Because, in
Hbase-site.xml we have compactionqueuesize or compactionthreshold but not
the parameter that you have said.

Thanks you if you guide me.