HBase >> mail # user >> How to push modified hbase-site.xml to RS using Cloudera Manager?

Re: How to push modified hbase-site.xml to RS using Cloudera Manager?
As for your second question, I think, the hbase-site.xml file with default
options is placed in the hbase jar files/libs on RS. Someone can correct me
if I am wrong.

Regards,
Shahab