Kafka >> mail # user >> some code to share

some code to share
Hi all,

I have just generalized some of my latest work on partitioned mirroring
which I'm using in a semi-production mode and will be updating it as we go
live - https://github.com/michal-harish/kafka-mirror

Also have created a github home for my implementation of Kafka-PHP simple
api library which now fully supports batch producers and consumers over
compressed message sets so it provides flexible solution to producers
attached to http signals via mod_piped_log or tailing which always produce
only to the local broker and act as a cluster only from the consumer(or
mirroring) point of view - https://github.com/michal-harish/kafka-php

feedback most welcome,
Michal
+