HBase, mail # dev - Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer

+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-11, 06:35
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-11, 14:49
+
Dave Wang 2012-11-11, 17:40
+
Elliott Clark 2012-11-12, 01:55
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-12, 18:37
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-13, 06:51
+
Jesse Yates 2012-11-13, 02:26
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-11-13, 03:47
+
Stack 2012-11-12, 05:46
+
Nicolas Liochon 2012-11-12, 11:05
+
Doug Meil 2012-11-12, 13:47
Re: Please welcome Mr. Jesse Yates as our newest committer
Gary Helmling 2012-11-12, 17:43
Congrats, Jesse!  Keep up the good work!
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 5:47 AM, Doug Meil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Congrats!
>

> On 11/12/12 12:46 AM, "Stack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 10:35 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> >> The PMC voted for Jesse Yates as the newest HBase committer.
> >>
> >> Jesse hardly needs any introductions. He has been working on HBase for
> >>while and restarted the work on HBase snapshots.
> >> Even though he has spent time working on Accumulo we're welcoming him
> >>as a convert to the HBase community :)
> >>
> >> Welcome Jesse! Keep up the good work and the enthusiasm.
> >>

> >One of us Jesse!  Keep on w/ the nice patches.
> >St.Ack

+
Gregory Chanan 2012-11-12, 19:14
+