HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE-6104

+
Andrew Purtell 2013-12-26, 05:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-26, 05:04
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-12-26, 05:12
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-12-26, 05:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-12-26, 05:07
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-12-26, 05:14
I've been bitten by this in the past as well. Our precommit env is specific
to hadoop. It launches a specific script, and this script overrides the
jenkins property (source ${WORKSPACE}/nightly/hudsonEnv.sh)
We don't own this script. May be we should just copy its content into the
jenkins shell parameter, but don't remember if there is an impact.
HBASE-8731 was about changing the script itself.