Pig, mail # user - Apache Pig slides from the

+
Adam Kawa 2012-09-15, 10:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-09-15, 19:05
Re: Apache Pig slides from the
Bill Graham 2012-09-17, 05:50
Ditto, awesome slides indeed. You should link to them from the Pig talks
page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/PigTalksPapers
On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow, that's a fantastic presentation Adam!
> Nice job on all the examples and slides.

> On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 3:16 AM, Adam Kawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I would like to share my slides from the presentation about Apache Pig
> > that I gave at the 3rd meeting of WHUG (Warsaw Hadoop User Group) a
> > couple of months ago. Here is a link
> > http://www.slideshare.net/AdamKawa/apache-pig-at-whug.
> >
> > It contains examples of processing real-world dataset (from Last.fm) -
> > something that is often missing (if you want to play with JOINs).
> > Hope you will find it interesting.
> >
> > Best!
> > Adam

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*