Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper on short lived VMs and ZOOKEEPER-107

Re: Zookeeper on short lived VMs and ZOOKEEPER-107
yes, by replacing x at a time from 2x+1 you have quorum intersection.

i have one more question - zookeeper itself doesn't assume perfect
failure detection, which your scheme requires. what if the VM didn't
actually fail but just slow and then tries to reconnect ?