Hive >> mail # user >> Error - loading data into tables

Re: Error - loading data into tables
Manickam,

I am really not sure if hive supports Federated namespaces yet.
I have cc'd dev list.

May be any of the core hive developers will be able to tell how to load
data using hive on a federated hdfs.

--
Nitin Pawar