Sqoop, mail # user - Why sqoop picks up hsqldb driver jar when connect to mysql db?

Re: Why sqoop picks up hsqldb driver jar when connect to mysql db?
sam liu 2013-08-07, 06:56
Hi Abe,

I tried with --driver param, but it does not work for me, and returned the
same exception.

My command is 'bin/sqoop import --driver com.mysql.jdbc.Driver --connect
jdbc:mysql://hostname:3306/test  --username user --password pwd --table
testtbl -m 1 --target-dir /tmp/test6'.

Thanks!

Sam Liu