Accumulo >> mail # user >> warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
Hey everyone,

After a bad shutdown, I'm getting the warning "there are no loggers registered in zookeeper", followed by "warning: unable to connect to ***: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused". This then leads to a number of timeout errors, "unable to get tablet server status". During the entire time I have no access to the tablet servers. And then it crashes.

Is there a way to get the loggers back into a good state without destroying all of the tables?

Thanks,
David