HBase >> mail # dev >> replicating to oneself?

Re: replicating to oneself?
Nick,

thanks for looking into this problem. I attached the hbase-site.xml in this
email. Just like to point out that I have to tear down the cluster I posted
the original log. so the hbase-site.xml is from another
cluster(single-node) with the same problem.

BTW, I did some investigation this afternoon and don't  think this is a
problem within hbase code. (background: I am working within a software
team, and quite a few engineers change hbase, hadoop, and other codes
everyday)I tried out several different installations, and found out a week
ago's build with today's hbase build work just fine; but today's build with
last week's hbase doesn't. Our build includes hadoop 2, which can introduce
something problematic.

wondering how hbase generate UUID? maybe that is something I should look
into? thanks

Demai