Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter

Error setting iterator extending org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.Filter
Hi all,

I've written my first filter iterator, and in trying to use it in the
shell I get a ShellCommandException stating that the command (setiter)
couldn't be initialized because my filter class can't be initialized
as SortedKeyValueIterator.  Digging into Filter though, it extends
WrappingIterator, which implements SortedKeyValueIterator.  Is there
something I'm missing in my implementation (overriding init and
accept)? I don't really know what's going on.

Thanks for the help,
--
Chris