HBase >> mail # user >> Table is neither in disabled nor in enabled state

+
Pavel Vozdvizhenskiy 2012-08-16, 22:48
+
Stack 2012-08-16, 23:47
Re: Table is neither in disabled nor in enabled state
I am assuming you initiated disable table request at the shell.
Is it possible to have master server logs since you initiated the above request?

I think the znode Stack is referring to is in DISABLING state;
deleting it should resolve it but good to know the root cause.
can you look at the UI, whether this table is hosted by regionservers.

Himanshu

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:47 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Pavel Vozdvizhenskiy
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I would appreciate on any help how to fix it.
>>

> I've not come across this one before.
>
> If you list whats under /hbase/table?  Does the table show there?  You
> could try removing the znode?  You can look by doing ./bin/hbase zkcli
>
> St.Ack
+
Pavel Vozdvizhenskiy 2012-08-17, 11:05
+