HBase, mail # dev - [DISCUSSION] Policy proposal for JIRAs opened for unit test failures without patches attached

+
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-08, 00:26
+
Stack 2012-11-08, 19:26
+
lars hofhansl 2012-11-08, 20:09
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-11-08, 20:22
Re: [DISCUSSION] Policy proposal for JIRAs opened for unit test failures without patches attached
Andrew Purtell 2012-11-08, 20:21
> I'd say we keep the pressure up for failing tests... I.e. we file jiras.

I'm not advocating against filing JIRAs for failing tests.

I'm advocating for encouraging *users* to not put up JIRAs for failing
tests without a patch for the problem.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy