Hive >> mail # user >> Upper case column names

Upper case column names
Hi,

The column names in hive are by default case insensitive.
I was wondering if there is any way, I could make the column names case sensitive?
I am running a model on a data, the data is now stored in hive, the model has columns referred in camel case.
It would require a lot of effort to change the code of the model, so I was wondering if I could change my hive schema or anything.
Would changing the metastore_db help in someway ?

Thanks,
Mayank
________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.
+
Travis Crawford 2012-08-14, 22:10
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-08-14, 23:20