Hadoop, mail # user - How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?

Re: How do I add Hadoop dependency to a Maven project?
Luke Lu 2011-08-12, 21:47
Pre-0.21 (sustaining releases, large-scale tested)  hadoop:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
  <artifactId>hadoop-core</artifactId>
  <version>0.20.203.0</version>
</dependency>

Pre-0.23 (small scale tested) hadoop:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
  <artifactId>hadoop-mapred</artifactId>
  <version>...</version>
</dependency>

Trunk (currently targeting 0.23.0, large-scale tested) hadoop WILL be:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
  <artifactId>hadoop-mapreduce</artifactId>
  <version>...</version>
</dependency>