Bigtop >> mail # user >> "bigpetstore" another idea that i forgot to mention which might fit into bigtop.

+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-19, 21:19
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-19, 21:28
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-19, 21:41
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-23, 18:47
Re: "bigpetstore" another idea that i forgot to mention which might fit into bigtop.
This is a great idea and this proposal looks good to me.

My only feedback would be:
Would "samples" be more obvious than "blueprints"?