Flume, mail # user - Invokign shell script from flume

+
Chhaya Vishwakarma 2013-11-01, 03:21
Re: Invokign shell script from flume
Ashish 2013-11-01, 13:21
Can you please elaborate more on what you want to achieve? Not very clear
from description. Do you need to invoke script during Agent initialization,
or for each event processed or something else.

thanks
ashish

--
thanks