Colin McCabe 2013-02-17, 21:48
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-18, 02:35
Stack 2013-02-18, 01:49
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-18, 22:03
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 00:11
Patrick Angeles 2013-02-20, 18:08
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 19:56
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:01
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:06
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-20, 23:08
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:13
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-20, 23:31
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-20, 23:40
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:04
Todd Lipcon 2013-02-21, 00:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:28
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 00:29
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-21, 01:12
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 15:40
Andrew Purtell 2013-02-21, 01:32
Chris Douglas 2013-02-21, 21:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-21, 22:15
Eli Collins 2013-02-22, 21:55
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-23, 02:32
Aaron T. Myers 2013-02-23, 02:40
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-24, 00:23
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 18:24
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-02-25, 20:50
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 21:16
Chris Douglas 2013-02-25, 21:50
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 00:09
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 00:39
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 17:33
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 19:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-26, 19:35
Eli Collins 2013-02-26, 21:51
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 00:52
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-27, 01:09
Colin McCabe 2013-03-05, 20:24
Suresh Srinivas 2013-03-05, 21:09
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-03-05, 23:08
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 19:45
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 20:06
Colin McCabe 2013-02-27, 23:28
Eli Collins 2013-02-27, 23:42
Chris Douglas 2013-02-27, 23:29
Eli Collins 2013-02-25, 22:01
Colin McCabe 2013-02-25, 18:31
+
Colin McCabe 2013-02-22, 19:13
+
sanjay Radia 2013-02-27, 01:36
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-02-21, 00:47
Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge
Hi Nicholas,

I looked at your comments on the JIRA, and they all seem like trivial
things that could be addressed post-merge, and none of them would
affect the functionality. If Colin addresses these issues, will you
amend your vote to +1 within the called-for voting period?

It concerns me that we've been asking for reviews on this branch for
multiple months now, and yet you're only bringing up some of these
things now that a merge vote is called. Colin sentp a note to this
list a month ago (http://markmail.org/message/phcfc3watwlqiemw) saying
that the merge was coming soon. Since then, we found a few small bugs
around the configuration/setup code, but all of the things you're
bringing up in the review now have been in the branch since the new
year, so I feel like there has been quite ample time for review.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera