Avro, mail # user - Working on Avro for Node.js

+
Manuel Simoni 2012-08-30, 16:05
+
Russell Jurney 2012-08-30, 17:26
Re: Working on Avro for Node.js
Philip Zeyliger 2012-08-30, 20:59
Hi Manuel,

recently; you might want to share efforts.

I encourage you to file a JIRA and attach your patches there.  It makes it
easier for people to find language-specific parts of Avro when they're all
part of the Avro project, but of course contributing is something that's
entirely up to you.

-- Philip