Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.6.0 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2011-10-07, 21:11
+
Thiruvalluvan M G 2011-10-08, 04:38
+
Douglas Creager 2011-10-08, 13:06
Re: release 1.6.0 soon?
> Ditto for the C library.  I'd like to make sure I have a stable version of the new value API committed in time for 1.6.0.  I'll make sure that's done over the weekend.

I just opened up JIRA issues for a couple of patches I had queued up on my github branch.  I'll commit them to SVN in the next day or two, unless I hear objections about any of them.

cheers
–doug
+
Douglas Creager 2011-10-15, 15:05