HBase, mail # user - Compaction problem

+
tarang dawer 2013-03-22, 11:44
Re: Compaction problem
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-22, 12:35
Hi Tarang,

I will recommand you to take a look at the list archives first to see
all the discussions related to compaction. You will found many
interesting hints and tips.

http://search-hadoop.com/?q=compactions&fc_project=HBase&fc_type=mail+_hash_+user

After that, you will need to provide more details regarding how you
are using HBase and how the compaction is impacting you.

JM

2013/3/22 tarang dawer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi
> I am using HBase 0.94.2 currently. While using it  , its write performance,
> due to compaction is being affeced by compaction.
> Please could you suggest some quick tips in relation to how to deal with it
> ?
>
> Thanks
> Tarang Dawer
+