Flume >> mail # user >> How do I search the past posts for a topic?

Re: How do I search the past posts for a topic?
Jayashree,
I like to use the search-hadoop.com site provided by Sematext:
http://search-hadoop.com/?q=&fc_project=Flume

The logger is intended mainly for debugging. It will print data to the
flume.log file itself.

Regards,
Mike