Accumulo, mail # dev - [VOTE] remove "Closed" state from workflow

[VOTE] remove "Closed" state from workflow
Adam Fuchs 2012-05-15, 20:22
Dear Accumulo developers,

The Accumulo project currently has 15 issues that are in the "Closed"
state. We would like to re-open one of those tickets to be able to modify
it. However, we don't currently have a transition out of the "Closed" state
in our JIRA workflow. I propose the following changes:

1. Change the state of all 15 of the "Closed" issues to "Resolved".
2. Remove the transition from "Resolved" to "Closed" in the workflow.
3. Remove the "Closed" state from the workflow.

Please vote this change up or down as:

[+1] Yes, this is the best solution ever.
[-1] Meh, we could do better with <insert solution here>.

The vote will be open for 72 hours.

Thanks,
Adam