Hadoop >> mail # dev >> HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed

Re: HADOOP-8545 swift reviewers needed
Hi Steve,

I'll help out testing the Hadoop on Swift work. I have a single-node Swift
setup and will first try running the unit tests against the setup.

I'm guessing the most up-to-date documentation is the
hadoop-openstack/src/site/apt/index.apt.vm
added in HADOOP-8545? Thanks,
Stephen