Hive >> mail # dev >> how to set up a hive dev. env.

Re: how to set up a hive dev. env.
Basically Hive use ant to build and package. You can follow this link to
build Hive:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/GettingStarted#GettingStarted-BuildingHivefromSource
If you want to use eclipse, there is something useful here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/gettingstarted-eclipsesetup.html
and a related bug:

Xu

--