Drill >> mail # dev >> Drill Incubator report: can someone review and add to the wiki?

+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-05, 14:42
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-06-05, 15:00
+
Ted Dunning 2013-06-05, 23:09
Re: Drill Incubator report: can someone review and add to the wiki?
The presentations and publications section

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Michael Hausenblas <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> * As you can see from http://drill-user.org/ there were few more
>> HUGs/BUGs where Drill was presented/discussed (in Europe) - the blog itself
>> might also be considered to manifest a contribution (?)
>> * We have published an article on Drill in the Big Data journal
>> http://www.liebertpub.com/big
>>

> Where should these go?
+
Ted Dunning 2013-06-06, 04:25