Hive >> mail # dev >> Review patches

+
kulkarni.swarnim@...) 2013-01-22, 19:33
Re: Review patches
Hi,

I am assuming you have followed the following guide?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute

I am less familiar with Hive, so I may be speaking out of turn.
However, in other Apache projects it's customary to ask for feedback
on a specific JIRA on the dev@ list should you not receive any
feedback after a few days/week.

Brock