HBase >> mail # user >> Indexing Hbase Data

Indexing Hbase Data
Hello list,

         I would like to have some suggestions on Hbase data indexing. What
would you prefer? I never faced such requirement till now. This is the
first time when there is a need of indexing, so thought of getting some
expert comments and suggestions.

Thank you so much for your precious time.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com